- Independence and choice for adults requiring support
- Homes for life, regardless of care needs
- Excellent service through good design, clear communication and value-added outcomes
The social care environment has its share of challenges. Mears has met them head-on with specialised accommodation that enables adults with varying needs to live independently.
With ten years’ experience in the field, we currently provide services in 39 developments across the country, enhancing purpose-built housing environments with care and support to meet our residents’ needs. Our housing with care schemes can provide affordable homes for adults of all ages from young adults through to those enjoying their golden years who wish to maintain independent living skills and overall wellbeing.
Our commitment to residents:
- To promote independence, choice and control for our residents
- To offer a home for life that is responsive to the needs of our residents
- To reduce the demand for residential care placements and hospital admissions
- To promote a vibrant community and maximise social inclusion
Experience our collaborative approach as we transform the delivery of care and support in housing.
Offering multiple solutions
to help Local Authorities
make greater use
of empty buildings
to address their housing need