- Long term rents below market average
- Controlled cost increases
- High quality maintenance services
Saving for a deposit to buy your own home? Struggling to find a quality flat you can afford to rent? We’ve got you covered.
Mears Housing Management manage long-term leases in blocks of residential homes so that we can keep private rents affordable. Our extensive portfolio management enables us to deal with residential portfolios on behalf of our corporate clients.
Our Horizon scheme consists of 359 properties – houses, flats, and bungalows – across the East Midlands. Managing long-term leases and being responsible for every aspect of housing management, from marketing void properties to collecting rent payments, we’re able to keep our rents more affordable. Regulated by ARLA Propertymark, we aim to provide the highest standards across every aspect of residential lettings and management, with professional, transparent services to tenants and landlords alike.
If you’re paying rent, you deserve a high-quality home without hidden extra costs.
Our private rented sector projects
High quality maintenance
- Student housing you can trust
- High quality and good value-for-money
- Choices to meet your needs
We know you’re looking for affordability. We know you need easy access to public transport and amenities. And we know that spending time with your friends is part of the uni experience. That’s why we established Mears Student Life in 2016 and now manage more than 1,100 homes across Manchester, Dundee and Plymouth. Find accommodations to suit every student, from spacious studios to a variety of cluster flats.
Visit our Student Life website here to view photos, read FAQs or book a room.
- Close proximity to universities
- Salford - Dundee - Plymouth
for key workers
- Guaranteed rent
- No management fees
- Unlimited deposit indemnity
Did you know that the British Government frequently houses their essential workers for various contracts nationally? Mears Housing Management works under contract to provide short-‐term rentals for these key members of our workforce. As a landlord, you could benefit from welcoming professional occupants while our management services protect your peace of mind.
How it works
- All pre-tenancy administration, including the Tenancy Agreement and Inventory, are provided by Mears. Our representatives will attend the check-in and check-out appointments at no cost to the landlord.
- We manage all maintenance issues and allow the landlord the flexibility of utilising their own preferred contractors.
- Rental payments are made monthly in advance of the duration of the tenancy and are guaranteed under the terms of lease.
- Our end of tenancy process ensures that properties are returned in good order. In the event of a requirement for cleaning or works, our unlimited deposit indemnity offers financial security.
Get started today! Our team of accommodation advisors are available to offer advice on current and future demand, along with specification and rent achievable. Please contact us on 0208 988 2838.
- Guaranteed rent
- Corporate let
- Professional occupants
- Dedicated accounts and property management team
- No management fees
- Free professional inventory, check in and check out
- Unlimited deposit indemnity with robust damage claim process
359 properties spread
across the East Midlands
The Horizon Portfolio consists of 359 properties spread across the East Midlands. The properties are a mixture of low-rise blocks of flats, houses and bungalows.
The purpose of Horizon is to provide good quality accommodation at affordable rents for people employed in the local area. The properties are let on Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements for a minimum of 12 months, with most tenants staying much longer.
All of the properties are close to local amenities with easy access to town centres and communal areas and grounds are beautifully kept.
The development in Ollerton, intended for those over the age of 55, consists of two small blocks of flats and 36 bungalows set in a gated estate. There is a Community Centre on site which is run by the residents themselves.
"Mears manages the properties, from advertising their availability through to deposits and rent collection."
Management services provided to tenants are not charged in addition to rents, providing high quality homes with no hidden extras.Contact us